Today in human Geo we went over a project we can do for extra credit. The extra credit is optional. I am pretty sure I am going to do it. I could use it. Basically we are going on kiva.org and it is a site that we can go on and make a loan of at least $25 to help people with different situations. It could be education, farming, and animals, etc. So for the extra credit we write an essay for 5points and we donate for another 5 points.
Today in class we learned about site and situation. Site is character of a place. Examples of site is climate, water sources, topography, soil, vegetation, elevation. We talked about how Nebraska is just straight road with corn fields. Then how different it would be in Denver because it is mountains and people have to change things like how they drive because they are driving down hill. We also talked about how climate has to do a lot with an area like for example what kind of animals would live in that area. Mr. Schick also gave us a pop quiz.
Comments
Post a Comment