Five Point Action Plan


  1. Get involved into a team or extra activities so i can meet all different people .
  2. Work really hard and use my free mods. Just mange my time and make sure I get all my school work done first and my grades always come first. In middle school i didn't always manage my time well between school work, soccer and being social. At some times school wasn't always my first priority but this year it will be and I will ask more questions, talk to teachers if needed, and be on top of my grades.
  3. Try and be social. Meet a variety of people. So try to go to sporting events, dances and just introduce myself to new people.
  4. Get more sleep. Last year again in middle school it didn't always come first. Some nights i would stay up talking to friends when I should have been asleep. This year it is a change when it is time for me to get my rest I put my phone down and turn off the laptop and sleep. I need to have enough energy to go school and learn and do my absolute best and achieve everything I need.
  5. Lastly, if I am confused go to teacher and ask questions. I am not the type to ask when i am confused or be open about it. At John Carroll that will change. The teachers are great and want us to succeed. I can't do my work though if its confusing me. So, I need to communicate more and get the help I need if needed.

Comments

  1. Love your Action Plan! 50/50, plus 47/50, gives you a 97/100 on this assignment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog